Apples are the mini blush red apples with slight yellow streaks and has a smooth texture. The apple flesh is greenish white and grained, and it tastes sweet and juicy. The crispiness and the aroma of the apples make it more attractive. Apples are best when it is consumed fresh after meals or as a healthy snack for kids.
· Apples are one of the healthiest fruits. Rich in vitamin C and dietary fiber which keep our digestive and immune system healthy.
· Being high in dietary fibres, apples help in reducing the risk of type 2 diabetes, degenerative nerve diseases like Alzheimers or Parkinsons, and improves brain health.
· It boosts the bone health, lowers osteoporosis risk, prevents digestive and liver problems, promotes skin and hair health, and diminishes the risk of cancers.
Storage and Uses
· Store them in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
· Apples can also add a special zing to fruit or vegetable salads, and can be used to make pies. You can also prepare jams, sauces or dips with these apples and pair them with savoury dishes for an
|Dimensions||122 × 145 × 321 cm|