Dhoop is aromatic biotic material that releases fragrant smoke when burned. The term is used for either the material or the aroma. Incense is used for aesthetic reasons, aromatherapy, meditation, and ceremony.
1. Hold the Agarbatti at the uncovered end of the stick and light the other end using a matchstick.
2. Hold the flame for some time until the stick ignites.
3. If you see a glowing amber, then the incense stick is burning properly. If you do not see anything, and the tip looks ashy, then you will need to relight the stick
4. If the agarbatti is still burning even after seeing the amber then gently blow out the flame.
5. Keep the burning stick away from flammable materials.
|Dimensions||122 × 145 × 321 cm|